Monday, January 15, 2007

Dreaming of our Rowan's Ravine Summer Holiday

Kenny Kenny Kenny

     This is our lake and when it is warm we are going there for a very long time.
It will not rain.  We will not be buying a building or merging.  It will be perfect.

     Today is Souls Harbour Rescue Mission Day.  It's a WOW day!
When you told the residents all the good and amazing things,
I nearly cried tears of joy.  I cannot believe how far the Lord
has brought us in less than 8 years.  I'm glad we did it together -
 missionary husband and wife.

     And I'm glad God is giving us new partners - Paula, Donovan, Aaron.
Quality mission minded Godly people to take us to the next era.

                                            I love you.
                                                M.

For God has not given us a Spirit of timidity -
     but of love, power, and a sound mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment